HELINA Conference: Accra, Ghana on 7 – 11 March 2015
The delayed HELINA2014 conference will be held in Accra, Ghana at the University of Ghana, ISSER Conference Centre from March 7 – 11, 2015. See http://conf.helina-online.org/index.php/2014/index/ for latest updates.
The conference theme is Informatics for Universal Health Coverage in Africa: From Point of Care Systems to National Strategies.
This year’s conference is supported by the International Medical Informatics Association (IMIA), the Ghana Ministry of Health, the Ghana National Health Insurance Authority, Ghana Ministry of Communication, Ghana Medical Association, Christian Health Association, Ghana Health Service, Ghana AIDS Commission, the International Health Terminology Standards Development Organization (IHTSDO), and Koegni-eHealth Innovation for Development.
Programme Highlights include:
– Current Innovations in Heath Informatics research and practice from Africa
– Dedicated session on Health Informatics Education in Africa
– Keynote Speech : “The emergence of clinical terminology in healthcare” Don Sweete, CEO, International Health Terminology Standards Development Organisation (IHTSDO)
– Gala and networking night on 9th March, 2015
Final conference programme will be available on Tuesday 17 February 2015. Information will be posted on the conference website
– Big Data and Data Mining Tutorial on 7th March, 2015
– Health Information System and Interoperability – Systematized Nomenclature of Medicine-Clinical Terms (SNOMED CT) tutorial on 8th March, 2015
Please direct all questions to HELINA (hcs[at]helina-online.org), not to IMIA.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.