HISA (http://www.hisa.org.au) is pleased to invite you to respond to the Call for Submissions for HIC 2015, Australia’s premier digital health and health informatics conference – see https://hisa.site-ym.com/page/hic2015papers for the HIC 2015 Call for Papers, and https://hisa.site-ym.com/page/hic2015nia for the NIA (Nursing Informatics Australia) Call for Papers.
HISA 2015 will be held in Brisbane, Australia on 03-05 August, 2015 – see http://www.hisa.org.au/page/hic2015 for full information.
You have an opportunity to put forward your contribution to science, research and the business of healthcare and play a role in the collaborative nature of HIC as we work together to drive reform. In an innovative move, this year for the first time the presentations will be allocated based on theme rather than in separate streams for academic/scientific and industry/clinical.
Themes for 2015 – authors are encouraged to submit under the following themes and health informatics specialty areas:
- System and workforce change management
- Integrated care
- Participatory medicine
- Value of dataDigital health/advancement in technology
- Aged Care informatics
- Indigenous informatics
- Innovations/latest research
Submissions close on Monday 16 March 2015.
Please refer to the following guidelines:
Scientific/Academic papers (full papers, 4-6 pages, 2000-3000 words)
Industry/Clinical case study abstracts (650 word abstract)
All NIA submissions will be given automatic entry to NIA’s Moya Conrick Prize. The Moya Conrick Prize is presented in recognition of the valuable work by the late Dr Moya Conrick via the best submitted paper and presentation at NIA. The prize is based specifically on nursing informatics, including the quality, originality, contributions, subject matter and timeliness of the submission. The Moya Conrick Prize is shared amongst all authors of the submission and shall be announced by a member of the NIA executive.
+++ ACI now has an IMPACT FACTOR of 0,386. Looking forward to your submissions! +++
The Table of Contents below is online at www.aci-journal.org
Leveraging Electronic Tablets for General Pediatric Care – A pilot study
V. Anand (1), S. McKee (2), T. M. Dugan (2), S. M. Downs (2, 3)
(1) Pediatric Institute, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH; (2) Childrens Health Services Research, School of Medicine, Indiana University, IN; (3) Regenstrief Institute for Healthcare, IN
Appl Clin Inform 2015 6 1: 1-15 dx.doi.org/10.4338/ACI-2014-09-RA-0071
Legal and Regulatory Considerations Associated with Use of Patient-Generated Health Data from Social Media and Mobile Health (mHealth) Devices
C. Petersen (1), P. DeMuro (2, 3)
(1) Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, USA; (2) Department of Medical Informatics and Clinical Epidemiology, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, Oregon, USA; (3) Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt, Seattle, Washington, USA
Appl Clin Inform 2015 6 1: 16-26 dx.doi.org/10.4338/ACI-2014-09-R-0082
Emergency Medicine Resident Physicians’ Perceptions of Electronic Documentation and Workflow – A mixed methods study
P. M. Neri (1), L. Redden (1), S. Poole (2, 3, 4), C. N. Pozner (2, 3, 5), J. Horsky (2, 5), A. S. Raja (2, 5), E. Poon (6), G. Schiff (2, 5), A. Landman (2, 5)
(1) Clinical & Quality Analysis, Partners HealthCare System, Wellesley, MA; (2) Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, MA; (3) Neil and Elise Wallace STRATUS Center for Medical Simulation; (4) Simulation Consulting, Phoenix, Arizona, USA; (5) Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA; (6) Boston Medical Center, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA
Appl Clin Inform 2015 6 1: 27-41 dx.doi.org/10.4338/ACI-2014-08-RA-0065
Association between Electronic Health Records and Health Care Utilization
R. Kaushal (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6), A. Edwards (1, 2, 3), L. M. Kern (1, 2, 3, 5), with the HITEC Investigators
(1) Department of Healthcare Policy and Research, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, NY.; (2) Health Information Technology Evaluation Collaborative, New York, NY.; (3) Center for Healthcare Informatics and Policy, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, NY.; (4) Department of Pediatrics, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, NY.; (5) Department of Medicine, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, NY.; (6) New York-Presbyterian Hospital, New York, NY.
Appl Clin Inform 2015 6 1: 42-55 dx.doi.org/10.4338/ACI-2014-10-RA-0089
For further information on this peer-reviewed eJournal, go to www.aci-journal.org
Remember, to submit your next manuscript online at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/acij
Claudia Böhm (Mrs.), Electronic Journals/ Online Marketing
Please visit us at facebook.com/ACIJournal, twitter.com/ACI_Journal and facebook.com/Schattauer_Publisher_Scientific_Journals
Share this eTOC with your friends.