IMIA Yearbook of Medical Informatics 2014 Published
The IMIA Yearbook of Medical Informatics 2014 has been published, and is available from the website of Schattauer, our publisher. See http://www.schattauer.de/de/magazine/uebersicht/zeitschriften-a-z/imia-yearbook/imia-yearbook-2014.html
This is the 23rd year of continuous publication of the IMIA Yearbook since it was first published in 1992. It has been though many changes, and this year, for the first time, it is available fully and only online, but also open access and free of charge to everyone.
Among the contents (downloadable as 59 items) are:
- Big³ – Editorial by C. U. Lehmann, B. Séroussi, M.-C. Jaulent;
- The Other Side(s) of Health Informatics – IMIA President’s Statement by Lincoln de Assis Moura Jr;
- Obituary of François Grémy, a Humanist and Information Sciences Pioneer, by P. Degoulet, M. Fieschi, M. Goldberg, R. Salamon;
- Big Data and Biomedical Informatics: A Challenging Opportunity – Keynote by R. Bellazzi;
- contributions authored by IMIA Working Groups, and much more.
Our thanks go to everyone who has made the IMIA Yearbook possible and available – to the editorial team lead by Marie-Christine Jaulent, Chris Lehmann and Brigitte Séroussi, to all the authors and contributors, to our publishers Schattauer GmbH, and especially to Martina Hutter in the Editorial Office for all her hard work and herding of cats.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.