eTOC for ACI eJournal: 2014 Volume 5 (2): New Articles Available
The full Table of Contents for this and other volumes is online at www.aci-journal.org.
A Distribution-based Method for Assessing The Differences between Clinical Trial Target Populations and Patient Populations in Electronic Health Records
C. Weng (1), Y. Li (2), P. Ryan (3, 4), Y. Zhang (5), F. Liu (1), J. Gao (6), J. T. Bigger (7), G. Hripcsak (1)
(1) Department of Biomedical Informatics, Columbia University, New York, NY 10032; (2) Department of Computer Science, City College of New York, New York, NY 10031; (3) Janssen Research and Development, Titusville, New Jersey, 08560; (4) Observational Health Data Sciences and Informatics, New York, NY, 10032; (5) Department of Biostatistics, Columbia University, New York, NY 10032; (6) Business School, Columbia University, New York, NY 10025; (7) Department of Medicine, Columbia University, New York, NY 10032
Appl Clin Inform 2014 5 2: 463-479 dx.doi.org/10.4338/ACI-2013-12-RA-0105
Relationship between documentation method and quality of chronic disease visit notes
P. M. Neri (1), L. A. Volk (1), S. Samaha (1), S. E. Pollard (1), D. H. Williams (2), J. M. Fiskio (1), E. Burdick (2), S. T. Edwards (3, 4, 5), H. Ramelson (1, 2, 3), G. D. Schiff (2, 3), D. W. Bates (1, 2, 3)
(1) Information Systems, Partners Healthcare System, Wellesley, MA; (2) Division of General Internal Medicine, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, MA; (3) Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA; (4) Massachusetts Veteran’s Epidemiology Research and Information Center, Veteran’s Affairs Boston Healthcare System, Boston, MA; (5) Section of General Internal Medicine, Veteran’s Affairs Boston Healthcare System, Boston, MA
Appl Clin Inform 2014 5 2: 480-490 dx.doi.org/10.4338/ACI-2014-01-RA-0007
Investigation of the Omaha System for Dentistry
M. W. Jurkovich (1), M. Ophaug (2), S. Salberg (2), K. Monsen (3)
(1) St. Anthony, Minnesota, United States; (2) University of Minnesota, Nursing Informatics, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States; (3) University of Minnesota School of Nursing
Appl Clin Inform 2014 5 2: 491-502 dx.doi.org/10.4338/ACI-2014-01-RA-0001
Telemonitoring of patients with Parkinson’s disease using inertia sensors
Special Topic: eHealth2014
N. E. Piro (1), L. Baumann (1), M. Tengler (1), L. Piro (2), R. Blechschmidt-Trapp (1)
(1) Institute of Medical Engineering, University of Applied Science Ulm; (2) Faculty of Mathematics, Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich
Appl Clin Inform 2014 5 2: 503-511 dx.doi.org/10.4338/ACI-2014-04-RA-0046
Structuring Clinical Workflows for Diabetes Care
An Overview of the OntoHealth Approach
Special Topic: eHealth2014
M. Schweitzer (1), N. Lasierra (2), S. Oberbichler (1), I. Toma (2), A. Fensel (2), A. Hoerbst (1)
(1) UMIT – University for Health Sciences, Medical Informatics and Technology, Research Division for eHealth and Telemedicine, Hall in Tirol, Austria; (2) University of Innsbruck, STI – Semantic Technology Institute, Innsbruck, Austria
Appl Clin Inform 2014 5 2: 512-526 dx.doi.org/10.4338/ACI-2014-04-RA-0039
For further information on this peer-reviewed eJournal, go to www.aci-journal.org
You may also find interesting information in the journal Methods of Information on Medicine (www.methods-online.com – also an IMIA Official Journal) and in the IMIA Yearbook of Medical Informatics.
ACI makes active use of social media tools and can be found at: facebook.com/ACIJournal, twitter.com/ACI_Journal and facebook.com/Schattauer_Publisher_Scientific_Journals In addition, you can now export citations for ACI articles via the links at the end of each article.
If you have any questions or feedback, contact the publishers by sending an e-mail to claudia.boehm[at]schattauer.de
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.