mHealth Summit Europe – 2014 Call for Papers
The mHealth Summit Europe 2014 will take place on 6 – 8 May 2014 in Berlin, Germany. The organisers, HIMSS Europe, and the mHealth Summit Europe Programme Advisory Committee has now opened the Call for Papers – this closes on February 14, 2014. For complete details on the submission requirements, visit www.mhealthsummit.org/eu
The 2014 mHealth Summit seeks transformational and innovative submissions that deliver pragmatic evidence that mHealth is moving from theory to adoption and from pilot to scale. They are looking for cutting-edge content, usage cases and discussion of the challenges, implications, impact and opportunities.
Among key elements of the call and the types of submissions are that:
- All submissions must be received electronically no later than 12 Noon CET on Friday, February 14, 2014.
- The submission needs to be as detailed as possible to aid in the review process.
- Include enough details to support the title, description, and the learning objectives
- The call especially seeks proposals on the use of mobile technology to solve a particular healthcare challenge (e.g., readmissions, medication reconciliation) and data that supports its impact (quantitative preferred)
- Submissions cannot include any hint of sales, marketing or commercial bias, and should have no more than one presenter.
Claudia Fischer, Education Manager, HIMSS Europe
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.