Medicine 2.0 Congress: New Features for 2014
The latest successful Medicine 2.0 Conference (the 6th World Congress on Social Media, Mobile Apps, Internet/Web 2.0) has completed in London (http://www.medicine20congress.com/ocs/index.php/med/med2013). The event attracted more than 520 participants, and views on the event were shared widely via Twitter and other social media tools. Materials from the Congress are available via the website. A transcript of the tweets around the event (hashtag #med2) is available >>> (warning: latter part of transcript contains spam bot tweets).
Pat Rich, from the Canadian Medical Association, has shared his presentation via slideshare, and other presentations are available.
In 2014, there will be two events – Medicine 2.0’14 (Maui/Hawaii, USA on 23-24 November) and Medicine 2.0’14 Europe (Malaga, Spain – early October). There will be a single submission deadline to either/both events of March 14, 2014. Further news will follow on the Medicine 2.0 Congress website (http://www.medicine20congress.com).
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
About IMIA News
IMIA News is the most frequently updated news and information service from the International Medical Informatics Association (IMIA – www.imia.org). We aim to provide items about IMIA, its members, and their activities, as well as material from the wider health and medical informatics communities globally. We extract content to provide a regular, initially monthly email newsletter for IMIA members. News updates are automatically sent out via Twitter, and a selection are highlighted on the main IMIA website and the IMIA Facebook page. We also use the OnSwipe plug-in to provide a special iPad interface.
This news service is under continuous development as we explore its usefulness to IMIA members and the wider community. We will incorporate new applications and features when they seem to be of benefit.
IMIA News can now be accessed at http://news.imia.info Contact email for all IMIA News issues: news[at]imia-services.org
SubscribeSubscribe to IMIA News by Email or see 'Subscribe' page for other methods
Search IMIA News
- Informatics for Health 2017- Early Bird Discount Ending! - eepurl.com/cCXUzH 2 days ago
- Sedick Isaacs Award 2017 Call for Nominations - eepurl.com/cBjCNH 1 week ago
- #MedInfo2017 - Tutorial, Workshop and Panel Submissions Deadline - 5 January 2017 - eepurl.com/cwb5DT @IMIAtweets @Medinfo2017 1 month ago
- MedInfo 2017 Tutorial, Workshop, Panel Proposals Deadline - Jan 5 2017 - eepurl.com/cvkRvz @imiatweets @Medinfo2017 #Medinfo2017 1 month ago
- Season's Greetings from IMIA - eepurl.com/cuZC5r @IMIAtweets #healthinformatics #biomedicalinformatics @medinfo2017 #medinfo2017 2 months ago
IMIA website QR Code
This is the QR Code to access the IMIA website via mobile/smartphones and other QR readers.
Site infoIMIA News
Blog at WordPress.com.