Medinfo2013 Highlights No. 3 – IMIA Social Media Working Group Meeting and Activity
The IMIA Social Media Working Group (SMWG) will be holding a business meeting at Medinfo2013. The meeting will be on Wednesday, 21 August from 08:00-09:30am in Meeting Room 17, the Bella center, Copenhagen. Further information on the meeting, agenda, etc. is at http://www.eventbrite.com/event/7667111537 – those intending to participate are asked to register through this site. Further information will also be available through the IMIA SMWG website at http://imiasocialmedia.wordpress.com
There will also be other relevant presentations throughout Medinfo2013, which will be itemised in the final programme.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
About IMIA News
IMIA News is the most frequently updated news and information service from the International Medical Informatics Association (IMIA – www.imia.org). We aim to provide items about IMIA, its members, and their activities, as well as material from the wider health and medical informatics communities globally. We extract content to provide a regular, initially monthly email newsletter for IMIA members. News updates are automatically sent out via Twitter, and a selection are highlighted on the main IMIA website and the IMIA Facebook page. We also use the OnSwipe plug-in to provide a special iPad interface.
This news service is under continuous development as we explore its usefulness to IMIA members and the wider community. We will incorporate new applications and features when they seem to be of benefit.
IMIA News can now be accessed at http://news.imia.info Contact email for all IMIA News issues: news[at]imia-services.org
SubscribeSubscribe to IMIA News by Email or see 'Subscribe' page for other methods
Search IMIA News
- IMIA Newsletter - April 2017 - High Lighting MedInfo 2017 Early Bird Registration Deadline April 17th - eepurl.com/cKXlUP 1 week ago
- IMIA Establishes the International Academy of Health Information Sciences - eepurl.com/cFMyZf 1 month ago
- IMIA Announcement - extended deadline for nominations for Sedick Issacs Award - March 26, 2017- eepurl.com/cFMofn 1 month ago
- MedInfo 2017 Notice - location change from Xiamen to the city of Hangzhou - eepurl.com/cFMjd9 1 month ago
- IMIA - 2017 Call for Nominations for IMIA Board Positions eepurl.com/cENdu1 1 month ago
IMIA website QR Code
This is the QR Code to access the IMIA website via mobile/smartphones and other QR readers.
Site infoIMIA News
Blog at WordPress.com.