HELINA2013 Conference (Kenya, 07-08 October): Submissions Close 31 July
The HELINA 2013 Conference – the 8th Health Informatics in Africa Conference – will be held on 7-8 October 2013 at the Noble Conference Centre, Eldoret, Kenya. The conference theme will be “HELINA 2013: Evidence based Informatics for eHealth in Africa”.
Information on the conference and on submissions is at http://conf13.helina-online.org (and http://www.helina-online.org/en/conferences/helina-2013); queries can be directed to helina-conference[at]helina-online.org
The deadline for submission of papers and abstracts is 31 July 2013.
HELINA2013 will be hosted by the Kenyan Health Informatics Association (KeHIA – http://www.kehia.org). KeHIA is the national platform for health informatics activities in Kenya with membership drawn from corporate bodies, professionals and researchers involved in Health, Medical Informatics and Computer Science in Kenya from within and outside the country. HELINA and KeHIA aim with this year’s conference at:
- Promoting the development of an African eHealth strategy as well as the development of eHealth policies in each African country
- Showcasing best practices in Health Informatics and its application in Africa
- Highlighting the role of Health Informatics applications for the millennium development goals in Africa
- Translating research and innovations into improved healthcare delivery system
- Fostering the creation of networks between African Countries as well as eHealth initiatives in Africa
- Fostering the development of Health Informatics research and education in Africa.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.