31st Annual Rutgers Interprofessional International Technology Conference: Call for Abstracts
The 31st Annual Rutgers Interprofessional International Technology Conference, organised by the Rutgers College of Nursing, will be held on April 5- 7, 2013. The conference theme will be “Interprofessional Use of of Technology to Promote Quality and Safety in Healthcare Education and Practice”, and the event will be held at the Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel, Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA
The Call for Abstracts is open, and information, with links to abstract format details, is on the Rutgers College of Nursing website.
The Call for Abstracts closes on 01 December, 2012.
The current list of speakers includes:
- Helen Connors PhD RN DRPS (Hon) FAAN, Executive Director, KU Center for Health Informatics, University of Kansas School of Nursing;
- Jean Foret Giddens PhD RN FAAN, Professor and Executive Dean, University of New Mexico College of Nursing;
- John H V Gilbert PhD FCAH, Principal and Professor Emeritus, College of Health Disciplines, University of British Columbia;
- Judy Murphy RN FACMI FHIMSS FAAN, Deputy National Coordinator for Programs and Policy Office of the National Coordinator Health IT U.S., Dept. of Health and Human Services;
- Diane Skiba PhD RN FAAN, Professor, Option Coordinator, and Health Care Informatics and Project Director, University of Colorado College of Nursing.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.