HINZ 2012 – Submit Papers/Posters Until 27 July
Health Informatics New Zealand (HINZ) is pleased to invite submissions for their 2012 Health Informatics Conference – see http://www.hinz.org.nz/page/conference/conference-2012-cfp for further information, links to the submission system and other information on submission of papers, posters, workshops and other formats.
This year’s theme, “Health Informatics into Clinical Practice“, acknowledges how critical health informatics is and can be in everyday care. HINZ are looking for stories, research, and leadership to make 2012 the Year of Health Informatics in New Zealand. The venue will be the Energy Events Centre, Rotorua.
Submissions are being managed via EasyChair.
Please note these key dates for submitting Papers:
- Submissions close 27 July 2012
- Authors of accepted papers notified by 31 August 2012
- Final papers to be submitted by 14 September 2012
And these key dates for other submissions:
- Workshop proposals must be submitted by 31 August 2012
- Clinicians’ Challenge proposals must be submitted by 1 September 2012
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.