ACI eJournal: Additional eTOC for 2012 Volume 3 (1)
The following new articles and addenda have been notified since the last eTOC (http://wp.me/pvCUS-17S), and are now available for Volume 3(1) of the eJournal ACI – Applied Clinical Informatics – an official eJournal of IMIA and AMDIS – see www.aci-journal.org
In addition, the ACI News items are updated every Wednesday. All articles from Volume 0 (2009) and Volume 1(1) (2010), and some from other issues, are available as free downloads.
Use of Clinical Decision Support to Improve the Quality of Care Provided to Older Hospitalized Patients
H. Groshaus (1, 2), A. Boscan (1, 2), F. Khandwala (1), J. Holroyd-Leduc (1, 2)
(1) University of Calgary; (2) Alberta Health Services
ACI 2012 3 1: 94-102
Erratum to: Evidence-based Standardized Care Plans for Use Internationally to Improve Home Care Practice and Population Health
The Original Article can be found here.
K. A. Monsen (1), D. L. Foster (1), T. Gomez (1), J. K. Poulsen (2), J. Mast (3), B. L. Westra (1), E. Fishman (4)
(1) University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA; (2) Help4U Ltd, Christchurch, New Zealand; (3) Buurtzorg Nederland, Utrecht, the Netherlands; (4) Minnesota Department of Health, St. Paul, MN, USA
ACI 2012 3 1: 103-103
Erratum to: Clinical Summarization Capabilities of Commercially-available and Internally-developed Electronic Health Records
The Original Article can be found here.
A. Laxmisan (1), A. B. McCoy (2), A. Wright (3), D. F. Sittig (2)
(1) Houston VA Health Services Research and Development Center of Excellence, Michael E. DeBakey Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Section of Health Services Research, Department of Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX; (2) School of Biomedical Informatics, The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth), Houston, TX; (3) Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
ACI 2012 3 1: 104-104
Cognitive Analysis of Decision Support for Antibiotic Ordering in a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
B. Sheehan (1), D. Kaufman (2), S. Bakken (3), L. M. Currie (4)
(1) School of Nursing, Columbia University, NY NY; (2) Dept of Biomedical Informatics, Columbia University NY NY; (3) School of Nursing, Dept of Biomedical Informatics, Columbia University NY NY; (4) School of Nursing, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC
ACI 2012 3 1: 105-123
Implementing Black Box Warnings (BBWs) in Health Information Systems An Organizing Taxonomy Identifying Opportunities and Challenges
M. Ikezuagu (1, 2), E. Yang (4), A. Daghstani (4), D. C. Kaelber (1, 2, 3, 5, 6)
(1) Departments of Information Systems; (2) Internal Medicine; (3) Pediatrics, Epidemiology, and Biostatistics; (4) Pharmacy; (5) Center for Clinical Informatics Research and Education; (6) The MetroHealth System and School of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland OH
ACI 2012 3 1: 124-134
A Pilot Study on Usability Analysis of Emergency Department Information System by Nurses
M. S. Kim (1, 2), J. S. Shapiro (2, 3), N. Genes (3), M. V. Aguilar (4), D. Mohrer (2), K. Baumlin (3), J. L. Belden (5)
(1) Department of Health Management and Informatics, University of Missouri School of Medicine, Columbia, MO, USA; (2) Center for Biomedical Informatics, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY; (3) Emeregency Department, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY; (4) Information Technology, Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY; (5) Family and Community Medicine, University of Missouri School of Medicine, Columbia, MO, USA
ACI 2012 3 1: 135-153
For further information on this peer-reviewed eJournal, go to www.aci-journal.org
Further materials of interest from the same publishers are to be found in the journal Methods of Information on Medicine and in the IMIA Yearbook of Medical Informatics.
If you have any questions or feedback do not hesitate to contact Schattauer by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
ACI makes active use of social media tools and can be found at: facebook.com/ACIJournal, twitter.com/ACI_Journal and facebook.com/Schattauer_Publisher_Scientific_Journals
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.