AHIC2012 Conference (Toronto, April 25-27); Call for Papers Extended to 21 December – UPDATE
AHIC 2012: Towards Integrated Diagnostics: Bringing Crucial Information to the Point of Care – the 2nd Advances in Health Informatics Conference – will be held on April 25 – 27, 2012 at the Executive Learning Centre, Schulich School of Business, York University, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Full information will be available at http://ahic.nihi.ca
Call for Papers: The Scientific Program Committee (SPC) invites submissions of full papers on Health Informatics research, education, practice, or policy development/implementation. AHIC 2012 submissions will be categorized as either foundational contributions of novel informatics concepts, methods, and tools, or the application and evaluation of informatics within the practical, day-to-day health care practice and education.
Call for Papers: Submission deadline is extended to: 11:59 PM EST – December 21, 2011.
AHIC 2012 addresses the crucial topic of integrated diagnostics and integrated clinical care delivery, the fusion of information and knowledge at the point of care. Presentations will focus on work that brings information from the multitude of diagnostic processes together into a holistic presentation for the care provider. Examples include combining Diagnostic Radiology Imaging with Digital Pathology, integrating high dimensional data sets and making distillations available at the point of care, and visualizing high dimensional clinical data sets.
- is a top-tier, peer-reviewed Health Informatics conference.
- is an innovative ‘green conference’ offering attendance on-site and web attendance.
- includes a major session on “eProduct Innovations in Diagnostic Medicine.
- brings together scientists, visionaries and experts from around the world.
- is an excellent opportunity to network with key decision makers.
- is the second global, virtual Health Informatics conference in Canada.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.