Invitation to Apply for ‘Methods’ Student Editorial Board, 2012-13
The journal Methods of Information in Medicine is again accepting applications from trainees who wish to be considered for the Student Editorial Board for the period 2012-13. The goal of the Student Editorial Board is to learn, understand, and participate in the peer review process of submitted manuscripts that are considered for publication. The Student Editorial Board will provide outstanding trainees with a mentored opportunity to learn and experience the various aspects of the peer review process.
Applicants from all countries are eligible to apply if they are enrolled as a trainee in a graduate degree granting or post-doctoral training program. Full information is available in the pdf file available for download (MIM_SEB2012) or via the Methods website >>> The closing date for applications is 12 December, 2011.
Members of the Student Editorial Boards are expected to
- demonstrate critical thinking;
- have experience in a biomedical/health informatics-related field (in a broad sense);
- have experience in aspects of scientific writing and communication;
- understand research design and basic concepts of biostatistics; and
- have a good mastery of the written English language.
Methods of Information in Medicine is an official journal of IMIA.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.