3rd Annual Innovations in Healthcare Management and Informatics Conference – Bangkok, Thailand, March 2012
The 3rd Annual Innovations in Healthcare Management and Informatics Conference, organised by IQPC Worldwide Pte. Ltd., will take place on 13-15 March 2012 in Bangkok, Thailand. Full information is available on the event website at http://www.healthcareinformaticsasia.com– there is also a downloadable pdf version of the information.
The 3rd HIT 2012 brings together an international gathering of over 30 healthcare leaders and informatics experts to present latest case studies and implementation experience from Europe, US, Australia and Asia. One focus will be on gaining insights on the Thai government’s National Public Health Information Reform experience.
Among the many speakers who will be known to IMIA members are:
- Professor Michael Legg, Professorial Fellow, Centre for Health Informatics and e-Health Research, University of Wollongong
- Mike Bainbridge, Clinical Architect, NHS Connecting for Health, UK
- Prof. Jim Warren, Professor and Chair in Health Informatics, University of Auckland
- Yu-Chuan (Jack) Li, Professor and Dean, College of Medical Science and Technology, Taipei Medical University
- Dr. Chun Por Wong, Chief of Integrated Medical Services, Ruttonjee Hospital of Cataract and Refractive Surgery, & International Council, International Society of Refractive Surgery
- Pekka Ruotsalainen, Research Professor, National Institute for Health and Welfare (THL) and Adjunct Professor, University of Tampere
- Prof. Michio Kimura, Professor of Radiology, Hamamatsu Medical University, Japan
- Dr. S.B. Gogia, President, Society of Administration of Telemedicine and Healthcare Informatics, India
IMIA members can enjoy an exclusive 15% discount when they register for the conference. A special pricing for hospitals is also available through contacting the organisers directly to find out more at +65 6722 9388 or firstname.lastname@example.org · Contact: +65 6722 9388 / email@example.com
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.