Innovations in Healthcare Management and Informatics Conference 2012
The IQPC Innovations in Healthcare Management and Informatics Conference 2012 (http://www.healthcareinformaticsasia.com/Event.aspx?id=567330) organised by IQPC (http://www.iqpc.com) will be held in Bangkok, Thailand on 13-14 March, 2012.
Among IMIA colleagues who are confirmed speakers are:
- Yu-Chuan (Jack) Li, Professor and Dean, College of Medical Science and Technology, Taipei Medical University (Taiwan)
- Prof. Jim Warren, Professor and Chair in Health Informatics, University of Auckland (New Zealand)
- Dr. Chun Por Wong, Chief of Integrated Medical Services, Ruttonjee Hospital (Hong Kong)
- Dr Mike Bainbridge, UK
- Professor Michael Legg, Professorial Fellow, Centre for Health Informatics and e-Health Research, University of Wollongong (Australia)
- Dr. Pekka Ruotsalainen, Research Professor, National Institute for Health and Welfare, Helsinki Finland
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.