100 Days to MIE2011, 400 days to NI2012 Conferences
Purely by arithmetical coincidence, today is:
- 100 days to the start of MIE2011, the XXIII International Conference of the European Federation for Medical Informatics, in Oslo, Norway, which starts on 28 August, 2011;
- 400 days to the start of NI2012, the 11th International Congress on Nursing Informatics, in Montreal, Canada, which starts on 23 June, 2012.
MIE2011 (http://www.mie2011.org/) will include at least the following activities:
- 210 scientific presentations
- 70 posters
- 25 workshops /working group meetings
- 6 keynote presentations
- 7 panel discussions
- Partnership in innovation
- Village of the future
- A visit to Akershus University Hospital
- Scandinavian Health Informatics
- National e-health day
- Pre conference symposium in Trondheim
Full information, and link to registration is on the MIE2011 website.
The Call for Submissions for NI2012 closes on 31 August, 2011. There is a pre-submission deadline of July 31 for authors needing editorial assistance. Full information is available through the NI2012 website at http://www.ni2012.org
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.