GHDOnline – Global Health Delivery Online
International Health IT Online Community for Middle and Lower Income Settings
GHDonline.org (www.ghdonline.org) is a platform of professional virtual communities, with 3,500 members from 130 countries focusing on health in developing countries. One of the eight public communities focuses on health information technology. In the community, implementers, practitioners, and research solve problems, discuss practical tools and capture experiences not found in traditional publications and online resources.
Examples of discussions include:
- Using SMS technology to prevent pharmacy stock-outs
- Promoting local software development for global health
- Using wireless technologies to monitoring and improve treatment adherence
Some of the best features of GHDonline.org are:
- Discussion and file-sharing in multiple language including English, Spanish, and French
- Expert guidance from moderators and from a community of experts
- Ability to see and participate in discussion online and through email
- A search that looks at GHDonline content, partner sites, and a more than 100 news feeds and websites
GHDonline.org extends an invitation to anyone interested in these areas to join at www.ghdonline.org
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.