MIE2011 – Open for Submissions
The Scientific Programme Committee (SPC) for MIE2011 (www.mie2011.org) invites submissions in several categories (submission deadline in brackets):
- Full papers (January 30, 2011)
- Posters (March 15, 2011)
- Panel proposals (March 15, 2011)
- Workshops (March 15, 2011)
- Short communications (March 15, 2011)
- Software demonstration proposals (March 15, 2011).
The conference will address, but not be limited to, the following categories and themes:
- Methodology (Qualitative and Quantitative)
- Information and Knowledge Representation
- Information and Knowledge Processing
- Empirical Research Methodologies
- Applications (Systems, Goals, Problems, Policies)
- User-Centred in Networked Healthcare
- Healthcare service delivery.
- Policy, Financing and Stewardship
- Research and Education.
A full list of categories is available from the MIE2011 website submissions page (>>>), together with submission templates.
MIE2011 will take place in Oslo/Akerhus, Norway on 28-31 August, 2011. MIE2011 is co-hosted by the Norwegian Society for Medical Informatics (FDH) and the European Federation for Medical Informatics (EFMI).
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.