9th Annual HINZ Conference and Exhibition
The 9th Annual HINZ Conference and Exhibition will take place on 2-4 November 2010, in Wellington, New Zealand. For all information please see http://www.hinz.org.nz/page/conference
The theme for this year is Enabling Clinical Transformation – topics include:
- Informatics to support clinical networking
- HL7, practical and implementation guides
- Telehealth – the next BIG thing
- The power of personal health records
- Sharing international views
Plus the NZ Minister of Health, Health and Disability Commissioner and presentations from the newly formed NZ National Health IT Board
The programme will also feature 37 accepted paper and poster presentations and carries 17 CME points.
International speakers include:
- Yannick Legre, International Health Grid Association
- John Kokesh and Stewart Ferguson, Alaskan federal Healthcare Access Network
- Patricia Brennan, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Peter Murray, Executive Director of IMIA
- and Tricia Greenhalgh by video presentation.
HINZ (www.hinz.org.nz) are looking forward to another record breaking attendance, and a sold out technical exhibition.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.