ANIA-CARING 2010 conference – call for submissions
The American Nursing Informatics Association (ANIA – www.ania.org) and CARING (www.caringonline.org) have announced that the ANIA CARING Conference 2010 will be held in Boston, MA, USA on April 22-24, 2010. The theme will be “Re-Evolution in Nursing Informatics”, reflecting the ever-increasing role and importance of information technology in the nursing profession and practice.
The Call for Abstracts for speaker and poster presentations is now open and will close on August 31, 2009, and is easily managed through an on-line process. Links to submit proposals for presentations can be found at either the ANIA or CARING websites – www.ania.org or www.caringonline.org – or via direct access to the on-line webform for abstract submission: https://web.memberclicks.com/mc/quickForm/viewForm.do?orgId=car&formId=63394
The conference objectives are:
- Discuss the opportunities and challenges for nursing informatics as a result of the Health Care Stimulus Package.
- Identify opportunities in education and career development for nurse informaticists.
- Discuss strategies for improving system implementations and adoption.
- Describe methods to measure the impact Clinical Information Systems have on clinicians and patients.
- Discuss innovations in informatics.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.