Medicine 2.0’12 Abstract Submissions Deadline: 07 March
The next Medicine 2.0 event will be Medicine 2.0’12, (the 5th World Congress on Social Media, Mobile Apps, and Internet/Web 2.0 in Medicine, Health & Biomedical Research) to be held in Boston, USA at The Joseph B. Martin Conference Center at Harvard Medical School on 15-16 September, 2012.
The Abstract/Speaker Proposal Submission Deadline is March 7th, 2012.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
About IMIA News
IMIA News is the most frequently updated news and information service from the International Medical Informatics Association (IMIA – www.imia.org). We aim to provide items about IMIA, its members, and their activities, as well as material from the wider health and medical informatics communities globally. We extract content to provide a regular, initially monthly email newsletter for IMIA members. News updates are automatically sent out via Twitter, and a selection are highlighted on the main IMIA website and the IMIA Facebook page. We also use the OnSwipe plug-in to provide a special iPad interface.
This news service is under continuous development as we explore its usefulness to IMIA members and the wider community. We will incorporate new applications and features when they seem to be of benefit.
IMIA News can now be accessed at http://news.imia.info Contact email for all IMIA News issues: news[at]imia-services.org
Last updated:01 September, 2014
SubscribeSubscribe to IMIA News by Email or see 'Subscribe' page for other methods
Search IMIA News
- RT @MIE2014: Please do not miss the updates on the program on the web! 1 hour ago
- RT @fermarsan: #mie14 in Golden Horn (Halic). Istanbul @IBESHBIR Habic at Halic 😜 http://t.co/2Qp3oDQyy6 1 hour ago
- RT @HIC_KI: Excited to meet 40+ new international master students today #healthinformatics 1 hour ago
- RT @fermarsan: Funny things you see @ Istanbul #MIE2014 http://t.co/cX3bFrDNU0 1 hour ago
- @fermarsan - haven't many countries still to implement ICD10?? #MIE2014 1 hour ago
IMIA website QR Code
This is the QR Code to access the IMIA website via mobile/smartphones and other QR readers.